Body & Exfoliation Treatments and Massage
Full Body Exfoliation for dead skin removal $65
Skin exfoliation is necessary to remove the build up of dead skin cells. This allows the skin (which is the largest detoxification organ of the body) to eliminate toxic waste and to take in more oxygen. Removal of dead skin also encourages new cell growth. This stimulating treatment leaves the skin feeling refreshed, soft and illuminated.
Complete Back Care $100
The back is cleansed and exfoliated to remove dead skin and impurities. This is followed by a stress relieving back, neck and shoulder massage. The treatment is finished with a purifying clay mask, head massage (if desired) and a nourishing moisturiser.
Massage can help with balancing emotions, anxiety, circulatory issues, joint and muscle pain, insomnia and much more. Regular massage helps to establish and maintain good health and wellness. Endorphins are released that produce a feeling of wellbeing, whilst stress causing hormones such as adrenalin, cortisol and norepinephrine are reduced. For people who suffer from depression or anxiety, a massage can be hugely beneficial. Massage therapy helps the body relax by relieving muscle tension and therefore the mind can also relax.
A simple massage can alleviate neck, shoulder and back pain and improve blood flow. Improving the flow of the circulatory and lymphatic systems allows the body to deliver oxygen to other areas of the body and remove toxins more efficiently, leaving the body feeling cleansed.
We have been providing massage treatments in the Como / South Perth area for over 20 years.
Full Body Relaxation Massage (includes scalp massage if desired) $90
A relaxing full body massage to relieve stress, tension and provide an overall feeling of well being. This massage can be customised to address individual needs.
Back/Neck/Shoulder Massage (includes scalp massage if desired) $60
This is a relaxing and/or deep massage to alleviate tension and stress which helps to calm the mind and body.
Full Body Deep Tissue Massage (includes scalp massage if desired) $100
A deep massage working on knots, congestion and muscle strain. This massage is excellent for sports people, gym enthusiasts and those who have physical jobs.
Tummy Treatment for Weight Loss $55
Specialised massage and drainage technique to smooth and tone the tummy, reducing bloating and aiding in weight loss from the tummy area.
Arm Treatment for Cellulite $45
Specialised massage technique to smooth and tone the arms, reduce cellulite and improve flabby skin.
Lymphatic Drainage Massage $95
Every part of the body is influenced by the lymphatic system. The lymphatic system is the secondary system of circulation in the body. The major tasks are cleaning and nourishing the cells. The lymphatic system picks up waste and any excess fluid from around the cells and transports it via the lymph nodes which filter it back into the general circulation.
It’s important in immunity, inflammation and healing in general, so an efficient lymphatic system is going to help in many areas including:
- SKIN CARE: for a clearer complexion, improved appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and reduced puffiness around the eyes.
- DETOX: At the end of winter, or after a period of high stress, the body will benefit from lymphatic drainage.
- HEADACHE: Most headaches including sinusitis have a compound of congestion that responds well to lymphatic drainage. Once tissue is decongested, blocked fluid and blood flow improve, reducing pain and discomfort.
- PROMOTE HEALING: after surgery or injury, the tissue may be swollen and sore. Lymphatic drainage is a gentle treatment that will help drain the tissue, reduce inflammation and improve healing.
- REDUCE SWELLING: After long periods of immobility such as air travel or lessened mobility.
- RELAXATION: Because it is such a gentle treatment, it is very relaxing. The relaxation is enhanced as the cleansing and rejuvenating effects relieve stress.
Most people will notice improvements in their level of well being after a treatment because lymphatic drainage has so many benefits. Keep yourself looking and feeling in tip-top condition with a regular session at our salon in Como/South Perth.